[Fsf-friends] RMS speech on Copyright and Freedom in Science

V. Sasi Kumar vsasi@vsnl.com
Sun Jan 25 11:10:32 IST 2004

On Sat, 2004-01-24 at 20:06, Rajkumar S wrote:
> V. Sasi Kumar wrote:
> > RMS delivered the Silver Jubilee Lecture at Centre for Earth Science
> > Studies (CESS) entitled "Copyright and Freedom in Science".
>
> Was this a private event? Did not see any announcement about it. Any
> more such events?

This was almost a private event because RMS did not want more than two
major events during his visit. Actually, we started planning this as a
small discussion with scientists from the different research centres in
the city, but ended up as a Silver Jubilee Lecture.

--
V. Sasi Kumar <vsasi@vsnl.com>
CESS