[Fsf-friends] Media Coverage of RMS talk at WSF

Rishi Gangoly rishi@theargoncompany.com
Fri Jan 23 15:37:48 IST 2004

On Friday 23 Jan 2004 3:06 pm, Abhimanyu Radhakrishnan wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> CNBC TV18 played 3 minutes of an interview that I did with Richard
> Stallman, on Monday 19th Jan 2004 on Biz@8 (and repeats on subsequent
> shows) and a 2 minute story on Free Software at the WSF (including
> soundbytes with Dr. Nagarjuna and Richard Stallman) on Biz@10 on Thursday
> 22nd Jan 2004 (repeats on subsequent shows the next day as well).
>
> I will be sending Rishi Gangoly a CD copy of the two pieces, which he will
> be putting on the GNU India website.
>
> Regards
> Abhimanyu Radhakrishnan
> Technology Correspondent,
> CNBC TV18,
> Mumbai

Thanks Abhimanyu... This will be great for people to access anytime incase
they miss the show.

However, just a slight correction... The videos will be uploaded to the
audio-video.gnu.org (US) website.

Also please confirm that the video does not have a copyright that prevents us
from making it available on the website.

Regards

Rishi