[Fsf-friends] RMS speech on Free Software at Homi Baba Centre for Science Education

Annamalai Gurusami annamalai.gurusami@email.masconit.com
Wed Jan 21 11:29:35 IST 2004

"Rishi Gangoly" <rishi@theargoncompany.com> writes:

> Venue: V.J. Kulkarni Auditorium, Homi Baba Centre for Science Education,
> TIFR, Adjacent to Anushakti Nagar Bus Depo. Mankhurd.
> Phone: 25555242 / 25567711
> Contact: Dr. Nagarjuna

Perhaps I am expected to know.  Maybe it is obvious from this mail.
But I don't know the city in which this talk is taking place.  Any
more clues?

Rgds,
anna

--

Time-stamp: <2004-01-20 14:17:34 annamalai.gurusami>

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if
you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.  -Socrates

Help an accident victim.  Visit this URL for more details
http://www.geocities.com/help_gayathri/