[Fsf-friends] Attack on GNU/Linux

Dileep M. Kumar dileep@gmx.net
Fri Jan 16 09:48:16 IST 2004

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 06:52:42AM +0530, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:

>>>If the use  of Windows is something a  politician can be criticized
>>>for, then  it is  a good  thing that the  newspapers are  doing.  I
>>>completely agree  with what Raj  has said here.  We  should instead
>>>write to  the Editor of  `Malayala Manorama' thanking him  for this
>>>fine expose.

Malayala Manorama  may not be good  in many things. Its  not the issue
here.

This  news  really  deserve   some  appreciation.   Its  a  proof  for
politicians,  saying  one  thing  and  doing some  thing  else.   Poor
Politicians,  now the  press/media is  so active  that they  need more
forest to hide.

Relevant Saying: My life is my message - Mahatma Gandhiji

Regards
--
 .''`.     Dileep M. Kumar <dileep@kumarayil.net>
: :'  :    http://www.kumarayil.net