[Fsf-friends] Re: Guest of the people

Ramanraj K ramanraj@md4.vsnl.net.in
Wed Jan 14 05:00:27 IST 2004

Rajkumar S wrote:

> ie NO ??

Actually, I would not know.  But your concern is very valid, as RMS
ought to be welcomed as a guest of the state, both at the National and
State Levels.  I wonder if our President has been briefed about the
intending visit of RMS.

Mrs. Jayanthi Natarajan, is a Parliamentarian and a lawyer, and we could
thank Indian Express for carrying her opinion at the right juncture.
 She also wrote that the WSF is, "a magnificent effort, by the most
disadvantaged people in our society, to take things into their hands, to
discuss and debate and plan how to create a better world for
themselves."  Those interested in good governance would be keenly
interested in the WSF people and events. I am sure that many of our
legislators would agree, and have no difficulty in extending hospitality
to the chief mover of the movement as a state guest.