[Fsf-friends] Putting Linux reliability to the test

Harish Narayanan harish@gamebox.net
Fri Jan 9 11:57:31 IST 2004

Sir,

I can see that you are enthusiastic about having everybody know about
related news articles that pop up on popular technology related news
sites. However, I think a large portion of people on such lists frequent
these sites regularly on their own accord and might be irked by the
redundancy.

Please, try to editorialize or add value to the content with something
you've written, or at least collect a group of, say five related
articles and send it as  a digest, to enhance their usefulness (or at
least minimize the traffic).

Of course, I could be wrong, and this might be their only window to the
technology news world. All of this is my opinion and if it doesn't
bother anyone else, I will not bring it up again seeing that for now it
seems I am the only one bothered by unnecessary traffic.

Harish