[Fsf-friends] FSF India T Shirts

Rajkumar S s_raj@flashmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:30:12 IST 2004

Arun M wrote:
> 1. Black Tshirts with design
> http://www.gnu.org.in/graphics/woc.png

The Together could have been Green, in the colours of Flag.

btw, my company is looking to produce some TShirts using our company
logo and some cool captions like this. As a matter of policy we will not
use any non free software for any of our work. The design and fonts of
the graphics looks very neat. The typography is excellent, see the tt
ligature in FM.png. So it will be nice if the people behind this can
post how this was done, the programs and fonts used. If the source code
is posted it will be fantastic, as we can base our modifications on it.

raj