[Fsf-friends] CSIR uses only Microsoft

Annamalai Gurusami annamalai.gurusami@email.masconit.com
Wed Jan 7 10:42:20 IST 2004

Senthil_OR@Dell.com writes:

> Standardisation which M$ has driven by marketing and a good product(
> Kindly dont whin, I am using a outlook here).
> The next good quality product which can out-perform the existing one
> will become a next standard.

I used LaTeX to prepare my resume and generate as many different
formats as possible.  And I am sure LaTeX is a better product than MS
Word as far as the resulting document is concerned.

Rgds,
anna

--

Time-stamp: <2004-01-02 11:03:20 annamalai.gurusami>

"Free for All offers as thorough and engaging an account of the
open-source movement--and the pitfalls in its path--as readers are
likely to find anywhere."-- Damien MacClean for Amazon.com.

                http://www.wayner.org/books/ffa/