[Fsf-friends] CSIR uses only Microsoft

Senthil_OR@Dell.com Senthil_OR@Dell.com
Tue Jan 6 07:51:24 IST 2004

Standardisation which M$ has driven by marketing and a good product(
Kindly dont whin, I am using a outlook here).
The next good quality product which can out-perform the existing one
will become a next standard.

So, if any of us want, then need to involve in OO or other Office Suite
and make it Highly helpful to common masses.
Quality of the product should market itself.( for eg. google,Linux
kernel in enterprise etc.)

BTW for CV's better use ASCII format.