[OT] Pride for language et al (was: Re: [Fsf-friends] Tamil translation for "free software")

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Tue Jan 6 12:26:15 IST 2004

Suraj

> Whats  the point  in going  to  any modern  english-medium school  and
> talking in Tamil

`swathanthra software' is  good enough.  I know a  Malayalee guy who was
born and  brought up in Delhi, he  knows only English and  does not know
how to converse in Malayalam.  There is no point in ridiculing such guys
if they say "Enikku Malayalam Ariyilla".  We help them move forward,
just like how we helped each other learn more about the GNU....

:)

--
ragOO       Amateur  Radio     VU2RGU
http://puggy.symonds.net/~fsug-kochi