[Fsf-friends] Tamil translation for "free software"

Dileep M. Kumar dileep@gmx.net
Mon Jan 5 10:16:19 IST 2004

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 01:01:01PM +0530, Mahesh T. Pai wrote:

>>>I  am not  tamil speaking,  but am  familiar with  it. `Viduthalai'
>>>reminds me  me of `independence'  and 'liberation'. The  concept of
>>>freedom is better conveyed by the term 'swatantrayam', whatever way
>>>you spell it.

In  Malayalam   we  can  call  Free  Software   as  "Swatantra  Ganana
Soothram". What do other Malayalees in this list say ?

Regards
--
 .''`.     Dileep M. Kumar <dileep@kumarayil.net>
: :'  :    http://www.kumarayil.net