[Fsf-friends] Audio recording of the video conference with Richard Stallman

Vijay Kumar ec10052@nitt.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:36:40 IST 2004

The audio of recording of the video conference with Dr. Richard Stallman is
avaialable from the following website

http://www.nitt.edu/probe/lectures.shtml#freesoft

The audio recording is available in both Ogg Vorbis and MP3 format.

Some people sent me mails asking what software was used for the video
conference. Actually, the video conference equipment we used were all hardware.
I used a Debian GNU/Linux system to do the audio recording in WAV format at
16kHz sampling rate using snd-recorder. This was later compressed using oggenc
to produce the ogg vorbis file.

Vijay

--
Free the Code.