[Fsf-friends] T-Shirt graphic sources?

Rajkumar S s_raj@flashmail.com
Fri Feb 13 00:55:01 IST 2004

Rajkumar S wrote:
> Dear arun, Did you get the T-Shirt pic's sources from our designer
> friend?

I am still waiting for the sources! As I have said in reply to your
(private) mail  tiff and svg you have sent me (privately) were not
editable. But obviously the gimp sources must be around so that
tiff and svg could be produced. Can you please make arrangements for
putting it up on fsf site besides the final graphic  asap so that me
(and others) can exercise our freedom of studying and modifying a
wonderful work.

raj