[Fsf-friends] Re: help wanted

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Wed Feb 11 12:44:40 IST 2004

Hi Montosh, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.Permit me to
forward your mail to the LIH (LinuxIndiaHelp) and FSF-India mailing lists
since I'm don't have the answers to your tech queries. Stay in touch, FN

--
Frederick Noronha    : http://fredericknoronha.blogware.com
Freelance Journalist : Ph 0091.832.2409490  Cell 0 9822 122436