[Fsf-friends] WSF and FSF India, Photographs

Daniel Lublin lists@lublin.se
Sat Feb 7 10:17:43 IST 2004

I take the opportunity to disclose to the list that I (caught in the
act with my camera on IMG_0118) have been lurking on this list since
the WSF, having become curious about what's happening with FSF in
india.

In fact, I was happily surprised to find you at the WSF. But I also
did not know much about WSF at all, having been travelling around
India during the past months and not really kept myself very well
informed; I just decided that I would try to get to Mumbai in time to
attend it, which I am very glad I did!

regards // daniel, planning to get more involved with FSF and GNU in
the future.