[Fsf-friends]

doxa@sancharnet.in doxa@sancharnet.in
Sun Feb 1 16:13:27 IST 2004

The deepening nexus between unethical (and bad) corporates and civil servants are becoming more and more exposed. In that way, we won't be falling short of examples.

But what worries me most is the penetration of these corporates into the elite academic institutions that our nation has built with public funding . In another expose, here is the Prof and Head of CSE, IIT Delhi, engaged in an MoU with Microsoft Corpn.

http://www.iitd.ac.in/cgi-bin/nph-p/http/10.116.2.57/mou/iitdmou.asp?mType=indian

The Rashtrapati is going to have a tough time ahead, no doubt about that.

CK Raju
Thrissur