[Fsf-friends] Can someone reach Ramanraj

KG Kumar kgkumar@gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 22:45:00 IST 2004

Ramanraj,

I am taking the liberty of posting this to the SAMUDRA News Alerts
service of ICSF (www.icsf.net). It may also be found later on
http://www.icsf.net/jsp/english/flashNews.jsp

Regds and hopes of strength, courage, fortitude, peace...

kg

KG Kumar
kgkumar - at - gmail - dot - com