[Fsf-friends] Please Help

Krishna Pagadala krishnaact@yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 16:49:49 IST 2004

Hi All,
   Can somebody help Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan
(MKSS) http://www.freedominfo.org/case/mkss/mkss.htm
and National Campaign for People's Right to
Information (NCPRI)
http://www.righttoinformation.info/, and maybe even
Right to Food Campaign http://righttofoodindia.org/
make a transition to GNU/Linux.
   I think (but am not sure) that most of their
computer work is done in Delhi, so can somebody from
Delhi please volunteer to help. I am thinking that we
should first transition them over to using free
software applications running on Window$, and then
once they are comfortable and trained on GNU/Linux
applications switch them over to Free Software.

Excerpt from Aruna Roy's email to me
   "Much as we all want to use Linux, we have to be
trained to us it and understand the use of such
software. There has to be a team that comes to educate
us!"

Thanks
Krishna

=====
Books for Disadvantaged Children - $10
Health Care for a Tribal Village - $100
Electricity for a remote community - $1000
Satisfaction of making a difference - Priceless

Visit: http://www.oneforindia.org/?r=krishnaact

To Reflect, to Inspire and to Empower
http://www.employees.org/~krishnap/

Recall the face of the poorest and the weakest man whom you may have seen and ask yourself if the next step you contemplate is going to be of any use to him. Will he gain anything by it? Will it restore him to a control over his own life and destiny? In other words, will it lead to self-reliance for the hungry and spiritually starving millions?
-Mahatma Gandhi