[Fsf-friends] NSS COLLEGE OF ENGG Free Software Fwd:NSS COLLEGE OF ENGG Free SoftwareUsers group

Vivek Varghese Cherian cherry@asianetindia.com
Tue Dec 7 04:07:42 IST 2004

On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 02:07:18PM +0530, Praveen A wrote:
>>>hello,
>>>
>>>can any one help NSS COLLEGE OF ENGG Free Software Users group to
>>>conduct a workshop or awareness program on Free Software philosophy
>>>and GNU/linux?

I can deliver a talk on Free Software, provided you agree to wait till
Jan 2005. I am kept busy till then by my engineering exams.

Kindly contact me off the list if you are intrested.

+  ,= ,-_-. =.    Vivek Varghese Cherian                        +
+ ((_/)o o(\_))   GNU/FSF Webmaster				+
+  `-'(. .)`-'    cherry@asianetindia.com                       +