[Fsf-friends] FLOSS in Parliament... (2003)

Mayank Sharma geekybodhi@rediffmail.com
Wed Aug 25 21:49:05 IST 2004

Interesting read Fred.

But it makes me wonder. As far as I know the third answer is false unless just a few thousand rupees of public money is spent on institutions like CDAC. They also develop lots of non-GPLed stuff that remains that way till oblivion. Secondly, institutions like TDIL, although out of the educational institute arena as limited in the question, are investing in solutions on closed source architectures.

I guess its time to ask the question again.

Mayank