[Fsf-friends] From Madurai... forwarded.

Bharathi S sbharathi@MidasComm.Com
Mon Aug 23 10:25:00 IST 2004

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004, Frederick Noronha (FN) wrote:

> Also we should send an invitation to all Dailies. Hindu and express
> are must. Also, we shoud request them to send one of their reporters
> to our festival and to publish in the Engagements column. People
> should know something happening.

Getting Dailies attention is very difficult. When we(ILUGC) contacted
the LDD, we send the invitation to the most of Dailies and FM Radios
in Chennai. But No response :)

May be Joe can send the invitation thru his college PRO/Admin.

Bye :)
--
Bharathi S