[Fsf-friends] Freedom, Merit and Control

Tarun Gaur gaur_tarun@hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 08:51:45 IST 2004

Hi Krishna,

A Great way to describe Free Software. I fully agree with you and second
your opinion. Freedom and Merit go hand in hand and merit is subject to hard
work and research put behind it. Direction of research is again ascertained
by keeping our ears open to the NEED; need of the classes and need of the
masses. I think with FSF there is no reason why we cant touch base with both
the segments.

regards,
tarun