[Fsf-friends] FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM!

Tarun Gaur gaur_tarun@hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:53:22 IST 2004

Dear Rishi,

I am sorry if i offended you in some manner. My idea was not to offend you
but i am still a firm believer of turning springs into rivers. I value
freedom as much as you do and understanding freedom is not about listening
to RMS speech. Though for your information sake ... I am associated with
Linux for as long as you are and have heard RMS on not just once but number
of occasions.

And to highlight again ... I am contributing software to FSF and not just
mails.

I am fine with worrying about writing the software and pitching in with my
own effort. There are others to worry about philosophy. And be sure we
understand philosophy as much as you do. And i intentionaly refrain from
compartmentalizing LINUX. Good work does not require acknowledgement ... we
all know who started it ... Thanx to RMS.

My intention of sending Mr. Ram's mail was just to highlight the importance
of moving ahead and what needs to be done. I am sure I will solve his
problem. And this time i wont be listening to an RMS speech but doing what
he preaches.

Thanx but we had a good debate; this keeps the spirit alive. It would be
great to make friends with you as you seem an FSF oldie too.

hail FSF,
tarun