[Fsf-friends] I'll restore Linux and your confidence too !!

Anivar Aravind anivar@linuxmail.org
Tue Apr 27 23:55:42 IST 2004

"Tarun Gaur" said on Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:42:56 +0000
> I am sure i will be able to restore your confidence in Linux and open
> source. On our front we will make every effort to ensure that the Linux is
> made easy for the end users.

i have enough confidence on linux kernel. if u want to restore anyones confidence
 plz send personal mails to them. i dont want any mail in the class "opensource" through
free software foundations list.

<snip>
> These are some drawbacks of open source ....
</snip>

i subscribed only fsf lists. i dont want to here such spam contents of this list.this is the draw back of moderator of this list.

<snip>
>the day is not
> far when you will see Linux replacing Windows not only on the server side,
> but desktops too.
i am not interested in just linux replacing windows.
but in freedom replacing proprietory ie GNU replacing proprietory

> In your case i think the best version is Red Hat / Fedora. I will make sure
> that i carry them with me when i visit you. Or else if you have a special
> affinity towards the Mandrake magic, then we will bring that one too.

Is FSF is alotted FSF friends list as Tarun Gaur's personal mail box?
then rename it as gaur's-friends and unsubsribe me from it

~Anivar Aravind