[Fsf-friends] Epistemology and Naming

Tarun Gaur gaur_tarun@hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 09:38:33 IST 2004

Hi Ramanraj,

My work primarily stems from trying to focus of abstract similarities and
yet being able distinguish entities. Integrative pluralism is the key that,
despite accepting the relativism of distinct place values, does so within a
universalist framework.

My work on epistemology is limited to exploring the domain of binding
entities togather and its relevance to IT.

Still, it was nice to read your mail the way you compiled it. Please write
more on your work; it will be a great learning experience.

regards,
tarun