[Fsf-friends] People from Hyderabad ??

Tarun Gaur gaur_tarun@hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 10:56:03 IST 2004

Hi Rakesh,

Thanx for your prompt mail. Infact I mailed Dr. Nagarjun to find out if
there is some Hyderabad Chapter or not? As per him we dont have it as yet.
So i was thinking of getting some mail ids and contacting like minded people
in hyderabad and throwing a small party for them and take it ahead from
there.

Please advise and suggest on how we could go about it.

regards,
tarun