[Fsf-friends] Compiling HURD .. Lets revive fsf-prog !!

Tarun Gaur gaur_tarun@hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 10:44:29 IST 2004

great Sajith,

I was thinking of Actually going into the details of helping out newbies ...
with step by step help. I have written mails to a lot of guys who would want
to learn and contribute. I am sure we will see some activity soon in
fsf-prog.

regards,
tarun