[Fsf-friends] Something more Generic and Distributed ... Naming!!

Annamalai Gurusami annamalai.gurusami@email.masconit.com
Wed Apr 21 11:51:30 IST 2004

"Tarun Gaur" <gaur_tarun@hotmail.com> writes:

> Yep LDAP is more specific. Infact I am looking at some ideas related
> to distributed secure naming architecture that could be applied in
> and out of virtual world. If anyone knows of any such work
> somewhere, it will be of great help.

Does Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol of
any interest?

Rgds,
anna

--

Time-stamp: <2004-04-08 09:56:03 annamalai.gurusami>

Memtest86 is thorough, stand alone memory test for x86 architecture
computers. BIOS based memory tests are a quick, cursory check and
often miss many of the failures that are detected by Memtest86.

		http://www.memtest86.com