[Fsf-friends] [OT] Say no to slavery and proprietary codecs

Senthil_OR@Dell.com Senthil_OR@Dell.com
Mon Apr 19 15:15:48 IST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Ramanraj K
Subject: [Fsf-friends] Say no to slavery and proprietary codecs

Raj Mathur wrote:

>    sdg> Hey, Looks like Apple has unleashed it's lawyers upon
>    sdg> sarovar.org for hosting fairplay.
>    sdg> http://sarovar.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=474
>

>But let us also not give any undeserved free publicity to proprietary
>companies.  Let us stay focused on making the free and open software
and
>standards in music more accessible to more people.

Ramanraj,
		One request.While replying kindly keep the subject line
intact so that people (like me, who sort the mails in threaded fashion
using the Subject line) may keep track and enjoy the discussion.
Your subject line ofcourse relates to your content, but It would be a
good ( list) practise I believe. What do you say?

---
Senthil