[Fsf-friends] Gnus Grazing @Bangalore-Thanks

Rakesh Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 01:04:11 IST 2004

Dear Friends,

 'A lot can happen over coffee' reads the punch line
of Cafe Coffee day.It certainly did when few of guys
met to talk about Free Software in Bangalore today.

 It gave me great pleasure to see guys discussing
lively about how we go about building the future
Fsf-Bangalore chapter,forgetting the heat and sun
bearing down on us with cruel intensity.Its this
single minded purpose that brought us together,I pray
that such noble endeavour never end.

I thanks all of you who were present at 'Gnu(s)
grazing' and those who couldn't make it ( your absence
was deeply felt ).I once again welcome all of you in
bangalore to join us.

Its a short life,lets leave this place a _little_
better than it was.

Thus I remain, with hope.

--arky