[Fsf-friends] Gnus Grazing @Bangalore

Rakesh Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 22:14:24 IST 2004

Morning Abhas,

> As for the venue of the meet, if all of you are fine
> with travelling a
> little bit, we would glad to host the meet at our
> office in Yelahanka New
> Town (YNT). YNT is towards the northern most extreme
> of Bangalore and off
> the Hyderabad highway.

 Thank you abhas,you are being supportive as always.I
guess we have to hear to views of those involved.

What do you say,guys?

> Otherwise, if this is inconvenient, we could meet up
> any other place as
> well.

   We'll this Sunday morning few of us are meeting for
a cup of tea on M G Road,Bangalore.If you interested
to meet please let me know.

     I'll be sending a email to all the people who
conformed with the necessary details off the list.

--arky