[Fsf-friends] GNU/HURD

Anand Babu ab@gnu.org.in
Thu Apr 1 20:35:42 IST 2004

Not really, I was concentrating on FreeIPMI and biosconfig for the few
months. Both of them are in good shape now.

My GNU/Hurd librpci and rpcidb (debugger, trace/replay and sandbox for
Hurd tasks) are hanging in the middle. Hopefully I will resume them
in 2 weeks and dedicate my maximum resource towards it.

You can contact Mridul Jain <gnuindian@yahoo.com> for GNU/Hurd CDs.

-ab

,----

`----