[Fsf-friends] Celebrate with free software

Ramanraj K ramanraj@md4.vsnl.net.in
Wed Oct 22 18:57:23 IST 2003

Dear Countrymen,

There is perhaps no other nation that remembers and celebrates freedom
as much as  we do.  Diwali reminds  us about the the end  of the cruel
demon, who  finally wished that we  rejoice his gory  conquest and the
triumph of freedom, with sweets and festivities.  Free software is yet
another reason we have to celebrate,  not once a year but every moment
of consciousness.  It heralds in an  era when we can find freedom from
the   modern  day  demons   of  corruption,   concoction,  commission,
collection,    concession,    capitation,   congestion,    cunningmen,
chickenmen, and cynicalmen.  We could call all these together as c10n.
This is c10n - version 1.0, updates are welcome!

Regards,
K. Ramanraj.