[Fsf-friends] Re: [fsm2004] Fwd:extention of deadlines for event registration to 30 October 2003

Arun M arun@gnu.org.in
Fri Oct 3 12:00:30 IST 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 18:06, Martin Olivera wrote:
> Has anybody in India presented proposals from Free
> Software?
>
> Is anybody building/planning something?
>
> May we help anyway from the other side of the world
> (in my case, Argentina)?

Yes, Warren has offered to coordinate free software related programs in
WSF 2004. He has registered for the event on behalf of FSF India.

It would be nice if we can make a list of participants from India and
out side for the event. Also ideas an suggestions for the programs.

regards,
arun.