[Fsf-friends] FSF India goes proprietary?

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Thu May 29 16:44:29 IST 2003

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 08:26:09PM -0500, Suraj Kumar wrote:

> H S Rai wrote on Wed, May 28, 2003 at 10:12:01PM +0530:
>
> ,----
> | Following mail is in circulation on various GLUGs/Lugs. Please do some
> | image building excercise.
> `----
>
> LUGs  are  what  they are.  I  donot  think  we  have to  worry  about
> them. Lets do something productive rather than try to throw a stone at
> a barking dog.

I agree with Suraj 100%.  We should concentrate on our positive
agenda, and let those who attempt to undermine the movement waste
their time.  These are just deliberate attempts to misguide the
masses.  The very act of sending the feedback to all other groups and
not to the place where the feedback was sought clearly identifies the
intensions.

Nagarjuna