[Fsf-friends] Re: [LIG] FSF India goes proprietary

Raj s_raj@flashmail.com
Wed May 28 14:33:43 IST 2003

Arun M wrote:

> (Also note that no one tried to hide the fact that they were made
> with non free tools)

Does this mean non free tools get the approval of FSF India?

> Also some of them will be redone with the Free Software tools, by
> orginal designer or others.

I wonder what prevented FSF India from doing this to start with?

> One reason behind doing this is we need to have the `source' in free
> formats so that people can modify it using Free Software tools like
> Sodipodi.

You can as well use the original sources for modfication. If it is ok to
  create using Adobe products, what is the problem with modification.

> I think they were corrected already. Need to check.

It is still "Linux" as of 14:30, May 28.

raj