[Fsf-friends] Updated Graphics

Suraj Kumar suraj@symonds.net
Tue May 27 20:30:17 IST 2003

hi,

Kanti Jadia wrote on Tue, May 27, 2003 at 04:29:46PM +0530:
,----
| The FSF-India's proposed logo has been updated.
|
| http://www.gnu.org.in/graphics/
|
| Everybody is requested to submit their comments.
`----

I  had done something  similar to  poster01.jpg for  Demo@Schools. Its
more cartoonish (rather more 'gnome-ish'). the image is available at:

http://symonds.net/~suraj/pictures/artwork/non-free-user.png

and its XCF sources:

http://symonds.net/~suraj/pictures/artwork/XCFs/non-free-user.xcf

the initial idea  was to make an image (the one  in the picture above)
depicting  a non-free  user infront  of  his computer  with his  hands
tied. and  to its right  another image showing  a man with one  of his
hands at the back of his head and the other running over his keyboard.

I donot have the time anymore  to continue work on this. Maybe someone
can take this up and let it proceed?

  -Suraj