[Fsf-friends] Prof Nagarjuna G

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Fri May 9 12:24:25 IST 2003

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 11:23:00AM -0000, Kanti Jadia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It would be better to customize knoppix for this.
>
> regards

I agree, now that we have a nice single CD that contains most of the
stuff that a student needs, + and - a few applications, we can easily
build a Knoppix, why build another distro.  The install script of
knoppix also works very well.  what we need to know is what are the
names of the programs that the users need which are not included in
the standard Knoppix.  Let us identify them.

I found out that KILE (an environment for LaTeX is not included).
GNOME 2.2 is out in Knoppix 3.2.

Nagarjuna