[Fsf-friends] Prof Nagarjuna G

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Fri May 9 09:47:28 IST 2003

Prof Nag, I'm going to mention this at a college talk in Goa. We're
waiting anxiously for it ;-) And I'm going to bug you till you get
there... FN

---
I am presently planning a single CD distribution containing the applications
and goodies requiered for a regular engineering college student.  I would
like to keep in mind the syllabus and projects students do.  Can some of you
tell us what kind of applications are used/needed by students?  We can build
the list and sit on one sunday and make the distro.  Debian GNU/Linux has
special scripts to make custom CDs from their original master distribution.
I am planning to use this. --Prof Nagarjuna G
http://mm.ilug-bom.org.in/mailman/search/college-distro/

Frederick Noronha (FN)        | http://www.fredericknoronha.net
Freelance Journalist          | http://www.bytesforall.org
http://goalinks.pitas.com     | http://joingoanet.shorturl.com