[Fsf-friends] SITEWATCH: www.ilug-cal.org

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Wed May 7 02:58:04 IST 2003

URL             :  http://www.ilug-cal.org

   Logo
   [1]home =B7 [2]meeting minutes =B7 [3]faq =B7 [4]list messages =B7 [5]ar=
ticles
   =B7 [6]list faq =B7 [7]lug cds =B7 [8]mailing lists =B7 [9]pictures =B7
   [10]sponsors =B7 [11]polls =B7 [12]search =B7 [13]user account =B7 [14]l=
inks

    Welcome to iLUG-Cal
   Submitted by [15]webmaster on Tuesday, January 21, 2003 - 14:46
     * About us: The Kolkata chapter of the Indian Linux Users's group
       (ILUG-CAL) is a non-profit, volunteer driven organisation
       dedicated to the propagation and usage of GNU/Linux in Kolkata,
       and in West Bengal. The organistion tries to provide suppport to
       the GNU/Linux community in Kolkata, as well as to increase the
       usage of GNU/Linux among the general computer users community in
       the city. It also organises workshops, seminars, etc for the local
       student community.
     * Membership: Anyone who is interested in GNU/Linux, or wants to try
       it out, or wants to learn more about it is welcome to join. One
       can become a member in two ways - either by joining the
       [16]mailing lists or by attending a [17]meeting.
     * Meetings: Meetings are held every month, usually on the 2nd
       Saturday - and the venue is usually announced on the mailing list.

    Meeting on Saturday, 10th May 2003
   Submitted by [18]webmaster on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 16:30
   We have a meeting on the 10th of May, 2003 (Saturday) from 16:30 (IST)
   onwards. Please click on the "Read More" link below for more details.

     [19]add new comment =B7 [20]read more
   [21]Meetings
    Slap the credits everywhere!
   Submitted by [22]sankarshan on Saturday, May 03, 2003 - 19:50