[Fsf-friends] Re: Malayalam

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:37:55 +0530 (IST)

Arun, Aren't you posting this to the other lists too? It's important to
share even the small milestones along the journey. Who knows, this might
*not* be such a *small* milestone anyway. FN

--
Frederick Noronha    : http://www.bytesforall.org : When we speak of free
Freelance Journalist : Goa India 403511           : software we refer to