[Fsf-friends] Re: GNU/Linux Month

anand vardhan bunnubabu@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:18:19 -0800 (PST)

dear freind,
i think there is no need to be errogant. as open
source community have a huge power of dedicvated
voluntiary developers we should just oppose in ourself
only this will take an impact on the ppl spreading
wrong concept which is a great loss of GNU intiatives.

although i dont think that these ppl are going to
stopped by going in groups if they didnt stopped by
RMS.
anand vardhan
President (Patna Linux User Group)

--- Arko Provo Mukherjee