[Fsf-friends] Re: world social forum - free software

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Mon Jun 30 11:44:16 IST 2003

Perhaps we could go *beyond* deploying Free Software to *showcasing* it.

It's important that the alternate world knows that, in computing, the
*alternate* has perhaps surpassed the "real thing". FN

Frederick Noronha (FN)        | http://www.fredericknoronha.net
Freelance Journalist          | http://www.bytesforall.org
http://goalinks.pitas.com     | http://joingoanet.shorturl.com
http://linuxinindia.pitas.com | http://www.livejournal.com/users/goalinks