[Fsf-friends] Re: world social forum - free software

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Sun Jun 29 21:51:00 IST 2003

Ola Diego!

Free Software? Sure! Try FSF-India. Copying this to their mailing list.
My friend Nitya Jacob of Oneworld might also be able to put you in touch
with the World Social Forum network. FN

We really must try to have a Free Software presence at the World Social
Forum meet in Mumbai in January 2004. Any idea where exactly it is to be
held? FN

Frederick Noronha (FN)        | http://www.fredericknoronha.net
Freelance Journalist          | http://www.bytesforall.org
http://goalinks.pitas.com     | http://joingoanet.shorturl.com