[Fsf-friends] Re: [ilug-goa] Indic solution for *Government Distro* (long)

Jaco Aizenman jaizenman@fsc.cc
Sun Jun 29 02:34:43 IST 2003

> I am happy if this is to mean that  you will  send a CD to registered
people.
Shure!, but please help us find volunteers so we can elaborate an
Indian version. A very good start is that you presented us with the url
of Malayalam. We will appreciate if you can send us additional url's
from other Indian languages initiatives.

Im copying the message to Kumar, Arun and Vshaji who are involved in
the Malayalam, and requesting them if they can appoint a technical
contact for coordination.

> Refer to the following link for hints on Malayalam.
>
> http://www.keralaindustry.org/malayalam/
>

> --
>
>   Mahesh T. Pai, LL.M.,
>   'NANDINI', S. R. M. Road,