[Fsf-friends] Re Runaway ESR

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Mon Jun 9 15:20:33 IST 2003

Amol, I'm not in the "too lazy" category. But I use a dial-up on a
painfully slow line. This means, visiting URLs is a real pain.

Could you post a few details (or a part of the article) so that we don't
have to visit the website, but read it via email itself on this list? Tks,
FN

Frederick Noronha (FN)        | http://www.fredericknoronha.net
Freelance Journalist          | http://www.bytesforall.org
http://goalinks.pitas.com     | http://joingoanet.shorturl.com