[Fsf-friends] Volunteers needed for GNU/Linux workshops in kerala

Sajith V K sajith_vk@hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 19:43:29 IST 2003

"Freedom matters"

Hi,
              "Kudumbasree", a movement of women in Kerala plans to conduct
GNU/Linux workshop for its members, in all 14 districts in Kerala during 2nd
and 3rd week of June. It will be a 2day workshop including two demonstration
sessions and two hands-on training sessions.

             We need to make a list of persons in all districts who can
help. If you can, please mail me back. Expense will be paid. Arrangement of
Venue and facilities will be handled by "Kudumbasree".

------------Regards