[Fsf-friends] Re: GNU/LinuxIndia... July 1, 2003

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred@bytesforall.org
Wed Jul 2 23:28:37 IST 2003

Ola Christiano! Thank you for your note. Will forward to a couple of
programmer-based lists in India.

Christiano is from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil, and his note is
self-explanatory. It would be really nice if we could link up more
closely with the global network that is etching freedom into software! FN

PS: Christiano, could you give us some tips on how we could get more
people in India to look at the possibility of developing for Debian?

Frederick Noronha (FN)        | http://www.fredericknoronha.net
Freelance Journalist          | http://www.bytesforall.org
http://goalinks.pitas.com     | http://joingoanet.shorturl.com
http://linuxinindia.pitas.com | http://www.livejournal.com/users/goalinks