[Fsf-friends] Re: III World Social Forum and other musings

FN fred@bytesforall.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:16:37 +0530 (IST)

Taking the liberty of sharing Enrique's letter, which makes a lot of
interesting points, with this list. FN

--
Frederick Noronha    : http://www.bytesforall.org : When we speak of free
Freelance Journalist : Goa India 403511           : software we refer to