[Fsf-friends] Re:{Arun M] Another world is possible

Suraj Kumar suraj@symonds.net
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:40:27 +0530

Raman.P wrote on Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 09:39:55AM +0000:

,----
|  I think  FSF-I is  just discouraging people  from entering  into Free
| software arena by enlarging the scope of licensing.
`----

it is  not discouragement as I see  it.  its just a  clash of thoughts
that has been happening. licensing  is an important issue and needs to
be debated about.

,----
| If somebody doesn't do preaching  but does practice why find fault and
| discourage  them.  If  we continue  to  discourage we  will have  only
| preachers and no followers.
`----

right. I'm not very clear about  the arguments that have been going on
here because I  started watching this thread in  the middle and Ragu's
post about OSS kerala != Open  Source Software makes it clear that OSS
kerala guys aren't open source  by any chance except for a coincidence
of their name.

  -Suraj
--
| People of righteous conduct never utter                          |